Partnering with Families
All Souls recognizes children’s parents and primary caregivers are the true religious educators in their children’s lives. We strive to equip families with the tools needed to raise children in our modern world. Toward this end, we encourage you to check out our following offerings:
- Our parenting small groups, including the Mindful Parenting Potluck that takes place on the last Sunday of each month after worship;
- Our Children’s Faith Formation Library, with resources for parenting, sexuality and gender identity, interfaith stories, and much, much more!
- Safe Church policies that ensure the safety and security of all children and youth in our care
- Our Whole Lives sexuality education curriculum helps participants make informed and responsible decisions about their sexual health and behavior. With a holistic approach, Our Whole Lives provides accurate, developmentally appropriate information about a range of topics, including relationships, gender identity, sexual orientation, sexual health, and cultural influences on sexuality. Available for ages Kindergarten and up.
- Curriculum that focus on the many wonderful ways we can be a Unitarian Universalist, our neighbors that believe and worship in other world religions, value-based development and ethical discernment, social justice and relevant current events, and finding spiritual practices